I'm tired of BrianK5's shit

Talk about the greatest server ever!

I'm tired of BrianK5's shit

Postby jayman820 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 pm

I think it's time we addressed the issue of BrianK5. Many of us know him as a close-minded, manipulative, old bitch who picks on kids with most of his freetime. Many of us are tired of him ruining the server for him. He tries to bribe his way out of issues, he uses lava and water and tnt to grief people's homes and the wild around them. Now, I know I have no evidence to incriminate him since my last video of him at Mill's town, I still think it's time for him to go. I understand if no one will punish him or get rid of him for lack of reason, but with so many people complaining, I see a reason for him to go.

-Jay
jayman820

Re: I'm tired of BrianK5's shit

Postby BrianK5 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm

I see jay is having a hard time having same thing done back to him as he has done to countless others. In the 9 months I've been here I've watched as he has harassed countless players and even had one tell me he griefed her town because she was in my nation. Jay has some serious control issues that he needs to address or his adulthood won't be so good. I always kept to myself for the most part until jayman started the grief on princess and from that it has escalated. The only lava usage I did was as a weapon and only because it was 3, 4, and 5-6 vs 1 I poured it out only to burn them and not grief the town with lava ever. I think jail would be a good option to put a stop to his griefing and control issues.
BrianK5

Postby jayman820 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:29 pm

I see you're having a hard time learning not to lie. Yes, I griefed her town, but it was in the wild, before the warning. Since then I haven't touched anywhere near or in your town. As for the lava, you were in your own protected zone. We couldn't help you. You poured water and lava all into mill's town to burn us, in a zone you shouldn't even be able to hurt us in. You then blew up his wilderness and proceeded to tell the whole server how much of a "bitch" he was, and how "manipulated" I was. I wish you weren't so close-minded sometimes and excepted some truth for once.
jayman820

Postby BrianK5 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:16 pm

jay's truth and the real truth are two vastly different things...
BrianK5

Postby jayman820 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Why don't we keep this off the forums? If you really want to keep being so close minded then do it on the actual server in private chat, not on the forums where rog gets an email every time you post. My truth and the real truth are the same, unfortunately for you though, whoever at Colorado taught you that we were controlled by government propo or that text books were altered for the sake of the US, they are dead wrong.
jayman820

Postby BrianK5 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

jayman820 wrote:Why don't we keep this off the forums? If you really want to keep being so close minded then do it on the actual server in private chat, not on the forums where rog gets an email every time you post. My truth and the real truth are the same, unfortunately for you though, whoever at Colorado taught you that we were controlled by government propo or that text books were altered for the sake of the US, they are dead wrong.

This is what tells me jay is indeed a bold manipulating two faced liar....pull some more personal beliefs outta your rear end because know it all 14 yr olds always know more than college professors! You're a scrub jay....plain and simple and trying to toss in crap like this just shows the depth of your sociopathism. Your cognitive dissonance is showing, jay
BrianK5

Postby jayman820 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh my god, he's using big words so I'm supposed to be intimidated! Oh no! This thread is done. I haven't bothered you in a week, actually, I've barely been on at all this week! Keep making fun of me, I don't care. Keep telling lies about me, I don't care. All I need to remember is that you have no idea what you're talking about.
jayman820

Postby BrianK5 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Actually I do know what I'm talking about and in your attempt to cover your ass you're posting totally off topic comments to detract from the facts
BrianK5

Postby jayman820 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Bri, it's over. No one but you comes on this server anymore. Only the occasional check in or Jimmy advertising his server. You're the only one who plays on this server anymore. Give it up. Everyone is over this shit but you.
jayman820

Postby BrianK5 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:07 pm

jayman820 wrote:Bri, it's over. No one but you comes on this server anymore. Only the occasional check in or Jimmy advertising his server. You're the only one who plays on this server anymore. Give it up. Everyone is over this shit but you.

And there you have it....jay you've been playing on jimmy's for weeks and only came to cause shit and then once you caused so much shit no one wants to play here no more you left...well done kid
BrianK5

Next

Return to The-10th-Planet