Plugins

Talk about the greatest server ever!

Plugins

Postby mariobrossomeone » Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Jetpack is one of my favroite plugins on this server. will it ever come back? also when will a new mob arena map be added?
mariobrossomeone

Location: Lockport, IL United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Plugins

Postby jayman820 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:17 pm

I highly doubt jet packs will be making a return. It made PvP way too OP and travel was too easy. It also had some errors in the 1.7 version that disabled the jet packs at times. So, no matter how much I like jet packs, I believe it would be for the best that they don't make a return.
jayman820

Postby rog9377 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 am

I do not want Flightpack to return to the server. People would drop out of the sky and murder new players with no warning, and the plugin kept getting buggier and buggier. The guy who made the plugin is a great guy and he has been very nice to us, but giving everyone the power of flight at all times ruins what little gameplay value this game actually has.
rog9377
Site Admin

Postby waist_12 » Thu May 29, 2014 9:46 am

I see why we wont use the Jetpack plugin anymore and I agree, but I want to tell the owners this :)

When we had the plugin with jetpacks, it was epic you know. We had the option to pvp each other and make "wars" ( we still can, but its hard to get to each other) or fly to the other side of the world. It was a perfect thing to use while building tall houses and yes, it might ruin the survival gamemode, but still it was incredibly fun to use. In my opinion (Remember i agree with not adding the plugin again) The 10th-planet was even more funnier to play with plugins.

And by the way, ain't there a rule for not killing new players in 24 or 48 hours after they have joined?

Please owners, please think of adding it again.

Best regards, waist_12.
waist_12

Postby rog9377 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Flightpack is not returning. End of discussion.
rog9377
Site Admin

Return to The-10th-Planet